Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, November 16, 2003

He-hey!! I'm baaaaaack. It feels good to be back. Oh, and amy I really really like the chess template you made for me.Thanks a lot. A lot has happened since my internet crashed. We have a new student at Hopewood. She is a really nice girl. Actually, everyone at Hopewood is really nice. I really don't know what else to say exept, Thanks again amy for the really cool template and I'm glad to be back. I am also really far in my roman numerals. I am at 4,610 which is M`vDCX. It is really to dots over my letters. Oh well. :-)


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)