Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Today I went to church. My church is Grace Community Church,which is a very cool church. Today at 2:30pm I went to a cornfield maize(Note:"maize is misspelled on purpose) with my youth group. Anyway, I had a lot of fun finding my way through the "maize". We,of course, had a map and little hints to help us along the way. It was a lot of fun. I also got to MMMCCCXLII in roman numerals, which is 3,342 in normal numerals(I'm sorry, I didn't know what to call them) I also visited Spiralwarp.com the other day, and to Amy,Mandy,and Liz- Spiralwarp!!!!Bot. Thanks a lot to "the twins" for getting me into blogger. Now I love blogging(and no, I am not being sarcastic ;-)) I am very "cloudpeople" with my blogging site. That would be the end of this blog.Signing off.


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)