Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, December 21, 2003

My christmas break is going just fine. I am having a little bit of difficulty with my social life though :( . I wish my girlfriend and I had not broken up, but I guess it was for the best ( some of the people who went to thme midnight showing of LOTR might know who I'm talking about, but if they don't that's OK.) Anyway it is only by the grace of God that I have not fallen apart yet. The movie was really good though, most of the people I saw at LOTR, along with Amy and Mandy, were from SA.C. I met TOTA :) . All who were there were: Amy, mandy, and cory Lockaby; TOTA, Hali, Jessi and her sister Rachel, and one of my good friends Jennifer. My favorite part of the movie was when the leader of the nasgol told Aowen (I think that's how you spell her name) could not be killed by any man, and then Aowen said, "I am no man," And she takes off her hood and stabs the nasgol leader in the face. That was so cool!! Go Aowen!!


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)