Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, January 05, 2004

It's nice to know that you people from SA.C have started blogging again. I have lost my Fellowship of the Ring book and am very dissapointed : ( . I am very proud of myself for finishing reading The Hobbit :) . My Christmas break was very boring exept for Christmas day itself. I really like Hopewood Academy, I like it so much that I get bored on the weekends and on the breaks. I have lot's of friends at Hopewood. The coolest people there are Amy, Mandy, and Corey ( I will not post their last name because they do not like it) Tody is Jan. 5, tomorro is January 6. January 6 is Epiphany; or, as my family calls it, "3 wise man day". What we do is we set out shoeboxes with grass for the camels, and the camels eat and the 3 wise men leave gifts for us. I am really exited about starting shcool again and ,Once again, I have lost my roman numerals :(. Now, a riddle: "A pair of twins is how many people?"


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)