Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, January 26, 2004

OK. I guess Troy is right. Not everybody can blog everyday. And I forgive Amy for banning me. It was probably a mistake anyway. I am greatly gladdened (if that is the correct word) that I have a very good friend, The best friend I have ever had. A girl by the name of Jennifer. My Palm pilot chess game is really cool and I have beat the "computer" just as many times as he has beat me so I guess we are equally goo at chess ;) . That is all.


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)