Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, January 11, 2004

This Time I have to congradulate Amy for her correct answer on yesterday's riddle. 11 o'clock + 2hrs= 1 o'clock. I really like my civilization game. I am getting really good at it. I have about 12 different cities I am in control of and they are all named after my friends. Some of my best cities are- Rafiland; Mandyland; and, My most populated city, Jenniferland. Sadly, my most corrupted city is Coryland (no offence Cory). Now another riddle: In Okmulgee, Oklahoma; why can't you take a picture of a man with a wooden leg?


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)