Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 09, 2004

Iwas not in a very good mood today either, and I just found out that in corey's latest post, he used one of my words that he knows is my word and he used my word just so I could argue with him that it is my word and not his word. Corey knows that Goonsh
g-o-o-n-s-h-e is my word that I came up with and that I exlaim constantly. ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l will get you back Corey, you just wait. BUM-BUM-BUM!!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)