Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, July 30, 2004

I can't believe that school is in only 10 more days!!! That's 10, ten, Diez, X, teeeeen ( I know Corey knows what that last on is in ;) ). Oh well, This has been a very boring summer and it is finnaly (and slowly) coming to an end. I have been so bored this summer with nothing to do!! And NO, it is not a pleasurable thing to not have anything to do. In case anyone is wondering, I have been working on my roman numerals (here and there), not always, but I am at v'MMMLXVIII which in normal numbers is 8,068. I am very proud of that.


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)