Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Only 16 days!!! Today we went to a birthday party at a place that I don't remember the name of, and now my hair is all different colrs because people were spraying color spray in my hair! Anyway, my dad now has high speed internet taht doesn't tie up the phone line on his computer, but it didn't work on the computer in my room so I am stuck with dial-up. That kind of aggravates me, but I'll get over it. The good thing is that if someone else needs to be on the internet at the same time I do, we can. Oh yeah, for you hopewood people, I have over 80 riddles for you guys. So look out!! 


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)