Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, July 25, 2004

There are only 15 days. That's a week and a day until school starts. I just got back from visting my sister in greenville.  I had fun exept I didn't have time to play Super Mario World on SUPER NES because we didn't have the time. That last sentence is redundant but I just don't feel like backspacing it right now. Also, I can't remember what I was going to write. This post may be very boring to anyone who reads it, so here is a riddle to liven it up: 
"WE'RE FIVE LITTLE ITEMS OF AN EVERYDAY SORT YOU WILL FIND US ALL IN A TENNIS COURT."         (hint: they are not tennis balls ;)  )



Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)