Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, July 09, 2004

Today I figured out why I am so bored all of the time. Want to know? It is because I am a boring person. The reason I am so bored, is because I am B-O-R-I-N-G, boring! I can not entertain myself, and I have no one to entertain me. Therefore I am boring and bored at the same time! My Civilization II game is acting up which is one of the reasons I am so bored, another is that I have nothing on the face of this planet that will satisfy my boredom, exept maybe some friends from either my youth group or Hopewood Academy people, or maybe even an addictive video game that I can get into and just do that all summer until school starts again. We Hopewood students have 31 days until school starts back. I have tried everything in the world to not be bored. If you have any suggestions whatsoever, Please,PLEASE tell me.
Signing off


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)