Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, August 20, 2004

Creativity-combining what you think, with what you know. That is a "rafi" definition of that. I don't know how I came up with that, I really don't! It was just one of those things that just came to me in the middle of the day. Even though I have none of it whatsoever! My brain is all logic.
L-O-G-I-C, logic. I can do math problems. I can calculate just about anything that has to do with math, but ask me to write a story and it will take me forever to get started. I can build off of other peoples Ideas, but I can not feed off of my own Ideas, because I hardly have any Ideas, because I have no imaginative abilities whatsoever!!!!!
oh well. Signing off!


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)