Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"I am down with the one, that is known as the son, of the G to the O the D never done. With the flow, in the know, on the go, like a pro, not for show, 'cause I ain't in the biz for the dough. Or the me, or the ray, all the dough's gotta say, 'cause I can't, no I can't, take it home anyway. Never trite when I write, 'cause the Lord is my light, and His word is my bond. So you know..... He's alright. "

Behold, the fastest rap of all of the DC Talk raps. And now I can rap it with Toby Mac, the lead rapper of DC Talk. I like DC Talk, b/c it is upbeat, it has some rap and rock in it, and it is Christian.

Some ppl don't understand why I only listen to Christian music. I only listen to Christian music, b/c I don't like listening to stuff that has to do with stuff that goes against my morals. Like cussing, and just stuff that I don't like to listen to, and when I listen to Christain music, I don't have to worry about that stuff. DC Talk is my favorite (as if you couldn't tell that). Oh, well, that is all I have to say.

RC <3's CR


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)