Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, May 28, 2005

SUMMER BREAK:

Hmmm, summer break is here, and I don't know whether to be excited or afraid. I guess I am both. I am excited b/c I have finished up another year of school and will have more time to hang out with friends. I am afraid b/c if I don't find anything to do this summer then I will be bored out of my mind and might not make it to the next school year. If I make it, ok, that's cool I will make the best of it. If I don't:
1. Corey, you may have my palm pilot, if you don't want it, you can give it to Matt or whoever.
2. Amy and Mandy, you may have my computer.
3. To the Lockaby children, you may have my NES and all of my games.
4. And to Cara, you have my heart.
5. I will miss you all.



P.S. you all understand that this is only if I don't survive the summer, and if I die of boredom. (which is unlikely, but I just might.)

P.S.S Cara, you always have my heart. ;)

Ok, that was entertaning, and I have nothing more to write about. TTYL.

RC <3's CR 4 Life


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)