Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, July 11, 2005

Babysitting isn't much, except for the fact that I had to get up at 6:00 in the morning to watch 2 little younglings. The only good thing about that, is that they slept most of my shift. Yea, Josh, monica and I take shifts, rotating daily. Today, I just happened to have the morning shift. Tommorow I will have the last shift, and then the next day I will have middle shift, and it rotates like that. I get $40 a week for babysitting these guys, and I enjoy playing with them when they are awake, but they can be a handful (of course that's how it is with all children). At the moment, I am at xvMMCDXXI. Which, in case you are wondering, is 17,421. I don't know why I write Roman Numerals, I just have nothing better to do with my time. My Palm Pilot has come back from the dead *YAY* and has some new games that I have no clue where they came from *double YAY*. And I have run out of things to write (or type, if you prefer) about. So I will stop. Peace Out!


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)