Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hello again to all my friends that read my blog. Only 13 days untill school starts, and I am ready for it all except for I don't have my suplies yet. My life is wonderful, and I don't have a reason why. It just is. I know that goes against every single bit of my logic, but there is just no explenation for my happiness at this moment in time. I played Chess with my good friend, Ben, the other day on yahoo. It was fun, and I hadn't seen Ben in a long time and it was good to be able to talk to him and play Chess with him. Speaking of Chess, I really hope the Chess club (if we have one) at Hopewood doesn't fall apart like it did this year. The reason it fell apart was because some people signed up for it, and then signed up for something else!!! Ugh, I was really dissapointed. But hopefully that will not happen this year, for I really want a Chess club, and I know others in the school do as well.

Well that's about it,
Peace Out


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)