Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hello people of the region of people who read my blog. We had the Hopewood "Meet and mingle" thing today, and not many ppl showed up, I mean people showed up, but not as many as I would have expected (or hoped). We got our yearbooks today as well, and of course, they are not your typical yearbooks. They are in white binders with the H.A. logo on the front. One thing I am not going to be liking about this year at Hopewood is that I will no longer be able to stay as late as before, the reason being is that at the other place I was able to walk home, therefore being able to stay as late as I wanted to. But this year I am not able to do that, so I will not be able to stay late.

Another thing is that I met this really nice girl. She is pretty and smart and and nice and most importantly... She is a Christian. I haven't asked her out yet, but I am thinking about it. Everyone keeps telling me to go for it, and I think I will take their advice, although I am too shy to ask her out to her face, so I have a note ready for the next time I see her. lol.

But yea, I think that is all......yea, that's all. Peace out!


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)