Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hello all.
I went to see the Skeleton Key last night with a group of friends (Jane, Holly, and Shannon), and I'll tell ya; that has to be one of the best movies I have seen in a while. It had everything I think a scary movie needed: a plot that kept you guessing (o goodness, it had that), a plot where you thought you knew what was going to happen but then something totally different happens (That was cool), and a twist ending (yea, it definately had that). I was not expecting what happened at the end of that movie, to happen. It was so cool though. Altogether, it was a good movie, and I enjoyed it.

Escaping from that subject...
My life is still going well. My grades are good (so far). The Chess club is going well (I know i've already said that, but I still am excited), and I have lots of good friends to hang out with.

That's all, you can stop reading now because I am finished with this post, and if you continue to read this to the end of this sentence, then you have just waisted about 13 seconds of your life.


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)