Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Last night was fun. I went to the movies with Holly, Ben, and Whitney. We went to see Dreamer. It was a really good movie and Dakota Fanning is a wonderful actress. She did good in this movie, and in War of the Worlds. "Dreamer" is a really good movie though, and I recomend seeing it.

In case any of you are wondering, I am at xMxCCIX. That is 19,209. I am very proud of my Roman Numerals. And now I will end this post with my 7th poem The Star:

There's a star in the sky
That reminds me of you
Of all of your beauty
And what makes you, you
This star outshines others
And is brightest of all
It's light is so big
Yet it seems oh so small
Some people might overlook
And miss it altogether
Some people might like to look
At the moon rather
Than look at this one little star in the sky
I look out up at it, and then I
Think about you
And what makes you special
You outshine the moon
Even when it is full.


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)