Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sorry, no poem this time. This time it's an actual post. There had been this grey cloud, hanging over my head for the longest time, and there is still a cloud hanging there but this one white. Let me explain that last sentence. A white cloud (as opposed to a grey one) is still a cloud that blocks out the sun from my life, but it's a milder block of the sun. I do not wish to post why this cloud is here, but I wish it would go away, and since it is getting milder, I am hoping it will keep doing that untill it just *poof* goes away. I like to use analagies, they are a good way to describe something, other than using descriptive words which are not an easy thing for me to find in my mind. Well, I can't think of anything more, so peace out everybody!


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)