Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Well, since I posted that last poem, I might as well post this one. This one is dedicated to very special friend of mine, whom I love dearly. It's entitled THE HUMMINGBIRD:

There's a hummingbird lying still in my heart
when I think of you this this humming starts
to flutter its wings as fast as it can
whirring and humming like a small fan
I can feel the wind of its small wings
blowing and stirring all the good things
that remind me of you, now and always
things that remain and never decay.
Things of your beauty and things of you heart
things that have been from the very start.
Since the day I met you, to this very day,
That hummingbird still likes to come out and play.



Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)