Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Keys
The keys to my heart are yours for the taking
As long as your love is real and not faking
Several keys to several doors
From the skin of my heart, to the very core.
The first key opens the very first lock
Just turn the key, there is no need to knock.
Through that door you will find all the love
That’s been given to me from all my friends and from God above.
Walk through that room, if you can, and then go
Unlock the next door where water does flow
This water it comes from the tears in my eyes
So swim through that room and unlock the device
That comes between you and the next room
And open it up where flowers do bloom
Flowers of all different shapes and designs
From the rarest of rare
To the ones with you in mind
Walk or stop and smell the flowers
You may stay for hours and hours
But if you choose to move along
Through the next door you will hear a song
A song that, when I hear, I think of you
And when I hear it all I can do
Is dance with the joy I feel inside
All happy feelings just seem to collide
And through the next door, there sits a small table
You can see it quite clear, it needs no label
It’s my poetry room, you may sit and read
But please, o please, there is no need
Moving along to the very core
A special key was made for this door
It is made of the purest of gold
And encased for you your hands to hold
You enter this room and it’s me that you’ll see
With tears in my eye beholding your beauty
I say that I love you, and give you the keys
To enter my heart whenever you please.


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)