Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

wow, I can't believe this semester is over. I have 2 classes today, and then it's over until the spring semester gets here. I have somewhat enjoyed this semester because of the fact that I made new friends, and I have slightly conquered my stage fright due the Public Speaking class that I took this semester. I wish it wasn't over, because I thoroughly enjoyed that class. Something about it was enjoyable, I'm not exactly sure what it was though. Maybe it was the teacher, maybe it was the people, maybe it was the fact that everyone in there was in the same situation and was just as nervous as I was about standing in front of people and that made it a more comfortable enviroment. Whatever it was, I enjoyed that class. This semester had its ups and downs, but all in all, I think I enjoyed, I know I didn't do very well in one of my classes, but I will never do well in that class...and it's pointless.

That's the update on my life. C-ya l8r peoples!

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)