Rafi's Brain BOOSHEBLOG


Blog Links


Amandy
Superamy
Arley
Ashley
Ben
Corey
Holly
Inhabited's Journal
Jessi
Jonathan
Mandy
Riddle Master's Riddle Laboratory
Other Links


Rafi's Quote Book
Spork Fact Page
My Myspace
Inhabited's website
Braingle
Dictionary.com
Gprime
Hopewood Academy
Homestar Runner
Amusing Facts
Play With Your Mind
Riddlenut
Think Geek
Innergeek
One More Level
Archives



This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In the previous post, I mentioned some friends that I had made that I could not remember the names to, well their names are: Leslie, Kayla, and Jonothan. They are really cool people and are all different from each other and we all complement/annoy each other in our own ways. Me, I am just naturally annoying (although I am not sure why). One reason may be because I enjoy seeing people hopelessly confused. But enough about me, Leslie is cool because she is sweet and funny and just all around cool. Kayla is cool because she is smart and funny as well. And last, but not least, Jonathan is cool and smart, and knows a lot. By the way, Jonathan's website, where he is posting his story (which I would recomend reading when he finishes), there is a link to it on the left there. He is a great writer.

Well that's all that's going on in my life, other than the fact that I have another 50 minutes to kill until my next class starts.

ttyl....The Chessmaster


Comments: Post a Comment
Tag Board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)